Made In Sheffield Insurance
Enhanced insurance and risk management services, exclusively for Made in Sheffield members.
In business, you have to move with the times or get left behind. That's why Made in Sheffield teamed up with ECS Insurance Brokers to develop Made in Sheffield Insurance.
Members can benefit from a range of bespoke insurance and risk management products created in collaboration with leading brand insurers, designed specifically to recognise their own dedication to quality and give the benefit of a combined buying power.
Made in Sheffield Insurance goes beyond the industry standard:
- Operator Error - Damage caused by an error or omission by your employees up to the value of £50,000
- Forgot to insure - Automatically includes cover for Buildings and Contents which you may have inadvertently forgotten to insure
- Exhibition stock and equipment – covered anywhere in the European Union for up to £50,000
- Damage to Property whilst elsewhere than at your premises up to 10% of the Sum Insured or £375,000 whichever is the less Failure of Utilities - Up to
- £250,000 due to failure in the supply of water, gas, electricity or telecommunication
- Cover for moulds, tools and dies up to £250,000 for any one claim.
- Enhanced claims support
- Free GAP Cover including lease vehicles and brand new vehicles No additional excess for young/novice drivers
- Cover for any trailer owned by you or for which you are responsible while it is attached or detached from any vehicle
- Repairs carried out by authorised repairers are guaranteed for five years and include free collection and delivery of the vehicle Personal belongings are insured for up to £500
- Medical expenses up to £500 per person
- £1500 per claim for Loss or Theft of Keys
- Driver Personal Accident Cover up to £10,000
- £1 million indemnity in respect of hazardous goods
- 24/7 Accident Management with out of hours help
- A courtesy car/van for up to 14 days even if the claim is your fault or if your vehicle is stolen
- No excess to pay where the only damage is to the glass including incidental paintwork scratching
- Free Fleet Risk Management Advice and Documentation – stay safe, stay legal
If you would like to know more about Made in Sheffield Insurance please contact:
Jason Reynolds ACII SIRM
T: 0114 280 2830
T: 0114 280 2830