Several staff prepping food in busy restaurant

Restaurant, Pub & Takeaway Insurance

Even the most stringent health and safety measures can’t prevent the occasional accident – that’s the nature of working with food


Running a restaurant, Pub, Cafe or Takeaway takes up most of your time so arranging your insurance needs to be quick and easy, with the peace of mind that everything is covered and you can get on with running your business.

With ECS Insurance Brokers, a dedicated Account Executive / Handler will guide and advise you on the right cover for your business, providing you with peace of mind that everything is covered, leaving you free to get on with business.

Your dedicated Account Executive / Handler will always be the same person and be on hand to make midterm adjustments, answer questions and provide risk management advice. You will also have a dedicated claims handler who will handle claims on your behalf, from start to finish you will always speak to the same person No call centres, no fuss.

Just some of the cover you can expect from our policies includes:

• Public liability insurance
• Employers’ liability insurance
• Product liability insurance
• Business interruption insurance
• Stock insurance
• Loss of money insurance
• Goods in transit insurance

Get a quote

For a quotation please contact:

Daniel Catlyn
T: 0114 280 2879

Debbie Pearson
T: 0114 280 2860