It is now common practice for companies to send their employees (their most valuable assets) to work around the globe. No matter which country they find themselves in, it is important that they get rapid assistance for any eventuality which may occur.
Our 12 months multi-trip business travel insurance for all employees travelling on company business (including UK trips) – plus automatic personal holiday/leisure trips cover for directors, their partner and children upto the age of 18 (23 if still in full time education) even when travelling separately. Starts at just £345.00 for the year for up to 50 trips.
All pre-existing medical conditions are covered provided the insured person’s doctor has said they are fit to travel, before they go. Furthermore, there is no excess and no upper age limit.
- Unlimited Medical & Emergency Travel Expenses
- Personal & Company Property - £5,000 per person
- Personal & Company Money - £5,000 per person
- Cancellation, Curtailment - £10,000 per person
- No exclusions in respect of “hazardous” activities
- Legal Expenses – up to £50,000 to pursue compensation claims against third parties who have caused the insured injury
- Personal Liability – up to £5 million settlement of costs or damages if the insured is sued for causing injury or damage
- Cancellation, Curtailment, Travel Disruption, Replacement & Travel Delay
- Vehicle Rental Excess – up to £1,000
- Hijack - £25,000
- Kidnap, Kidnap for Ransom, or Hostage – £250,000 for any one event
- Political Evacuation – £50,000 for any one event
- Natural Disaster Evacuation – £50,000 for any one event
- Crisis Containment Management – £50,000 towards crisis consultants to help handle negative media coverage
Perhaps the greatest benefit of our policy is that it ensures employees always have access to the help and advice they need via a simple to use App, which ensures that employees have all of our services at their fingertips.
Restrictions on cover
Does not cover employees who are resident abroad, trips of more than 60 days, or any trips to Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, Somalia or North Korea.
We can usually arrange travel insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions. However, if for some reason we are unable to find you affordable travel insurance for your medical conditions, the British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA) has launched a directory listing companies that may be able to help you. The directory can be accessed by either clicking here or calling 0370 950 1790
Get a quote
For a quotation please call 0114 280 2830 or email us, and one of our team will be happy to assist you.