At ECS we have been advising on insurance and managing risks for manufacturing, warehousing and distribution companies for over 40 years.
With the huge changes experienced by many in these sectors over the years we constantly adapt to ensure you're protected allowing you to focus time and energy on building your business.
Being part of a supply chain, whether manufacturing your own end products or components for others, storing or distributing your own or other's products, the variety of risks are enormous.
We understand the modern methods as well as the traditional ones and tailor your insurance to your business.
We can advise on and supply insurance for all manner of risks, including:
- Buildings (incl rebuild valuation services)
- Contents incl plant/machinery
- Interruption (consequential) risks
- Import/Export and Stock Movements (incl transit, haulier's liability, warehouseman's liability etc)
- Employers Liability
- Public/Products Liability (and Financial Loss)
- Legal Expenses
- Motor Fleet (incl management of occupational road risks)
- Risk Management incl Health & Safety, Business Continuity/Disaster Planning, Claim control techniques
- ......and much more